- Do you yearn for greater fulfillment and joy?
- Do you dream of finding work that has you excited to jump out of bed in the morning?
- Are you feeling stuck in some area of your life and wanting to move forward?
- Is your life missing something?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then sign up for a 45 minute complimentary sample coaching session. Or give me a call at 413-586-5125 so you can get a taste of my coaching and experience how it will benefit you. The best way to understand the power of coaching is to experience it.
"Mary has become a very positive force in my personal and professional develop-ment. She challenges me to set and achieve goals, confronts me on goals I am not making progress toward while being supportive. Mary's coaching has touched every facet of my life. She always provides keen insights and helpful suggestions."
Matt Peterson, MO
I work with people yearning to find work they're excited to get up and do every day, or people who are feeling stuck in some other way in their lives. Common results of the coaching are:
- A new and better job fit
- Weight loss and improved fitness
- Improved personal and professional relationships
- Greater flow of energy and a more positive outlook
- Increased self-confidence and sense of purpose
What is Life Coaching?
- To sign on with a coach is to have a confidential, dedicated, and objective guide who provides you with provocative questions, steady support, no-nonsense honesty, catalytic inspiration and new perspectives. The aim of coaching is to move you forward in the life areas you identify, while also deepening your learning about yourself.
- Coaching has been shown to be a highly effective tool for change in your personal and business life.
Sample success stories
(these are real clients but all names have been changed)
- Yolanda, an unemployed and newly minted MSW who was having second thoughts about her career path, successfully switched careers. She landed an exciting job promoting renewable energy.
- Lucas founded and runs a small business in the outdoor education field. During the summer, business is 24-7 with summer camps and lots of programs running simultaneously. Lucas yearned to have "a life" during the summer as well as to live closer to his community of friends. With focus and courage he made both of those happen. Very quickly, he found a house where he'd always hoped to live. He handed off the camp director role to an able, well-trained employee, which allowed him to achieve greater work/life balance and provide better overall leadership.
- An early-retired senior bank executive, Anastasia, catapulted herself out of the doldrums and published a book.
- Sara, a woman in her 50's, powerfully and gracefully navigated through two big transitions - a new job and a divorce.
- Kenji was unemployed, and recovering from a long-term illness. He was ready to start working again, but not sure what he wanted to do and daunted by the prospect of finding or creating his right livelihood. Within a couple of months of our coaching, he had taken a huge first step and launched a multi-month communication course which was enthusiastically received by all the participants.
- Isabella yearned to settle down and buy a house after years of seasonal work and adventurous international travel. But paralyzing questions and doubts loomed: "Where should I buy a house? How will I ever afford it? If I commit to some little town, how will I meet a life partner?" Isabella busted through these barriers, excitedly bought her first house, entered into a serious relationship, and still travels regularly to exotic, remote locations.
How does it work?
After a three-hour discovery process during which we establish the areas you'd like to focus on, design how we want to work together, clarify your values, and get to know each other, we meet by phone for 45 minutes - 1 hour twice a month. The calls typically end with homework. The accountability that we design together, and the ongoing, consistent nature of our relationship assist you in taking step after step toward the life you want to live.
"Coaching with Mary has transformed me. I feel happier, more energetic and more productive than ever before. Mary is an empowering catalyst, gently yet persistently focusing me to look forward, to find specific, positive goals and supporting and believing in me 100%."
Carole Levine, MA
What can I expect from Mary?
- That your success, fulfillment, and best interests are my priority
- Confidentiality: the content of our coaching is completely confidential
- Accountability: during each coaching session, you will get an assignment related to your goals and areas of focus. During subsequent sessions we will check in on your progress, celebrating your successes, exploring your failures, and continuously nudging you forward.
- Respect for who you are and no judgment
- Compassionate listening and the ability to help you make clear distinctions
- Powerful questions that evoke discovery and insight
- Candor: no-nonsense honesty about your gifts, strengths, and opportunities
- Challenge at the level you desire
- Book and other resource recommendations
What is expected of me?
Take this quick questionnaire to see if you are ready for coaching!
© 2007 True Directions and Mary Hulbert. All rights reserved in all media.
A Xanatos site.